Pizza is exceedingly delicious and yummiest food that everyone loves. So what better way to celebrate my granny’s 70th birthday than with a chicken parm pizza brimming with chopped chicken and cheese, of course.
This would make a grand celebration for all. So while preparing pizza for my granny, I would love it if all of you joined me in pizza making ceremony.
This is a good bonding activity for the family as you all anticipate how your pizza will turn out after all the collective effort of making this delicious chicken parm pizza. Check out the easy recipe here.
Gratifying Chicken Parm Pizza Recipe
- 4 tablespoons cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 3 cloves garlic - chopped
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 small yellow onion - chopped
- 1 handful parsley - chopped
- 2 pinches red pepper flakes - crushed
- 2 pinches dried oregano
- 8 ounces ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK) - canned
- 6 leaves basil - shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Then coat hand and work surface with little cornmeal or flour.
- Use your hand and rolling pin from the pizza dough to form a 14-inch round pizza.
- Then place the pizza on the baking sheet or pizza stone and poke the top with a few holes.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil down over the dough and place it in the oven.
- Bake it for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a deep skillet with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Now add the chicken and break it up with a wooden spoon.
- When the chicken turns brown, add garlic and onion to it.
- Then season with salt and pepper.
- Stir it and cook together for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Then add parsley, red pepper flakes, oregano and tomatoes to the skillet.
- Mix it well and heat the sauce mixture through.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the sauce mixture and cheeses.
- Return to oven and bake until golden and bubbly for another 10 to 12 minutes.