Looking for an easy homemade pizza recipe? Try this simple recipe you can make at home when you don’t have any idea what to eat. This pizza is one you can count on.
I find that ordering pizza is really convenient, but I like the taste of making your own pizza at home. I’m not sure why but it always hits differently than what you buy.
Thus, I always make sure to discover pizza recipes that I can make when I want a homemade snack to munch on.
I love how the flavours combine in this homemade pizza, and I know you will too, once you try this recipe.
Easy Homemade Pizza Recipe
- 600 grams ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 tablespoons oats - bran
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Cottage cheese
- 1 cup bacon - bits
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese - for toppings
- 1 medium ground black pepper - sliced
- You want the above ingredients to be like a paste. Put the beef, cottage cheese and water into a blender and let it fire up. I would use less cream cheese/water to start with and add it as you blend the chicken.
- Add in the oat bran at the end for a quick mix in.
- I found that the above amounts make 2 circle bases; you could make one square base or a large one depending on who is eating with you. Of course, change the oat bran allowance if needed.
- Spread out the mixture on a baking tray with baking paper and bake until cooked and turning slightly crisp at the edges. It is about 25 minutes in a 180-degree Celsius oven; I flipped mine over once the top wasn’t pink anymore as I had two small circles. It doesn’t need to be flipped through.
- While that’s in the oven, cook up any other meat (or veggies) you want to put on your pizza, like bacon.
- Once cooked, throw on some tomato paste.
- Place whatever else you want to on top and then place under the grill again to heat up and let soak in, then put cheese on to melt and under the grill again.
- If you don’t have a grill, you could just as quickly do it in the oven.