This Gluten-Free Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos recipe is incredibly easy and only uses a handful of ingredients, and it is also made in a crockpot.
This recipe is a perfect weeknight meal. It requires no prep and is ready in a matter of hours with no effort on your part at all. Plus, it makes delicious nachos, and who doesn’t like nachos?
Easy Gluten-Free Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken Nachos
If you love nachos, I just know that you're going to love this special gluten-free crock pot salsa verde chicken nachos! This is oozing with flavours that I know you'll like!
- 2 cups ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 1 can black beans
- 1 bowl tortilla chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- Put chicken, beans and salsa in a crockpot and set to high for 1 hour.
- Serve chicken atop tortilla chips.
- If desired, serve with cheese on top.
- Feel free to add any other of your favourite nacho toppings.
Calories: 361kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 32gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 630mgPotassium: 852mgFiber: 5gSugar: 0.3gVitamin A: 310IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 225mgIron: 2mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!