I adore cooking; it’s dependably been an energy of mine. It keeps running in my blood, and I am thankful it is an aspect of my responsibilities. I perceive that not every person grew up cooking in the kitchen, and it is a respect to share the majority of the straightforward and delectable plans with everyone. Today, I’ll be sharing this wonderful Korean style chicken lettuce wraps recipe to express my gratitude.
I love how easy you can prepare this recipe for Korean style chicken lettuce wraps. It’s an Asian delicacy you can keep in the fridge and serve yourself when you crave something satisfying.
Flavourful Korean Style Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- ¼ cup soy sauce - low-sodium
- 2 teaspoons sugar (white sugar)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes - crushed
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken) - lean
- ¼ cup yellow onion - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic - squashed
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 large iceberg lettuce - 12 leaves
- 2 ¼ cups white rice - cooked
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 stalks green onions (scallions or green shallots) - white and green parts
- Consolidate the soy sauce, dark-coloured sugar, sesame oil and red pepper in a bowl.
- Warm a nonstick skillet over high warmth, splash with oil and include the ground chicken. Cook, separating the meat with a wooden spoon until cooked, around 5 minutes. Include the onion, garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Pour the sauce over the chicken, spread and stew on medium-low for 5 minutes.
- To gather the lettuce wraps, place 3 tablespoons darker rice over each leaf, and top with 3 1/2 tablespoons of chicken, Gochujang, sesame seeds and scallions. Fold the leaves around the rice and meat into little burrito-like packages.