If your kids hate vegetables like mine, they won’t touch their vegetables with a ten-foot pole. So how do we get them to eat all of the nutrients they need to grow healthy and strong? Below is my vegetable-packed beef slider recipe that will fool even the biggest veggie hater in your house.
Since my children were born, I have consistently tried to introduce them to new vegetables. However, my youngest is immune to most of my charms when it comes to convincing him that vegetables are good. So until I can woo him, I have come up with a new method of getting him the nutrients he needs with this yummy beef slider recipe.
Vegetable-Packed Beef Slider RecipePrint Recipe
- 1/2 cup of zucchini, cut in thick slices to put in the processor
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thick slices to put into the processor
- 1/2 cup of spinach
- 2 pounds of ground beef
- In a food processor, mince all the chopped vegetables.
- Combine the ground beef and minced vegetables and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Taking small amounts of the mixture, make small slider patties. The recipe makes about 8 to 9 sliders, depending on size.
- Cook on stovetop or griddle until sliders are fully cooked. Food Safety regulations recommend 160 degrees for ground beef.