Incredible Naked Burgers Recipe. Ditch the bun and start creating your own masterpieces! This is fast becoming one of my favorite meals, and here is the recipe I use to make it. They are so good because they taste amazing and are very fast to prepare and cook. Perfect for those that have limited hours in the day!
This Incredible Naked Burgers Recipe takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare from start to finish and tastes amazing!! This is how I do it, but you can take out or add any ingredients you desire to build the “naked burger” to your liking!
When first preparing these, I make up a bunch of beef patties in one hit, then freeze what I don’t use so that they are pre-prepared for future meals like these Glorious Beef Patties and Perfect Post-Workout Beef Patty.
Incredible Naked Burgers Recipe
BEEF PATTIES (MAKES MULTIPLE PATTIES – SIZE AS DESIRED)
- 1- kilogram ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 large egg
- 2 cloves garlic - crushed
- 1 tablespoon mixed herbs (usually Thyme, Marjoram, Oregano, Parsley, Sage, Basil)
OTHER BURGER INGREDIENTS (PER BURGER)
- 1 handful iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato - sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion - sliced
- 2 dollops Ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Mix together the ground beef, two of the eggs, crushed garlic, mixed herbs and salt and pepper (as desired) in a bowl.
- Shape the mix into patties. Freeze leftovers for future burgers.
- Cook the desired amount of patties to your liking. I prefer medium-well done, but it’s up to you.
- Melt coconut oil into a pan, remove from the heat and coat spinach leaves with the coconut oil. (Make sure it’s not hot).
- Cut onion and tomato into rings.
- I then stack the ingredients as follows: lettuce, beef patty, ranch dressing, pickles, tomato, onion, lettuce
- You can also serve it with sweet potato fries but understand this will make cooking and preparing time much longer.