You want something that will be tasty, filling and satisfying when cooking hCG diet recipes. You’re sure to get all of these things included when it comes to Thai food, especially with this Full-Flavoured Thai Beef Soup. Also, since cuisine from Thailand is very focused on fresh things, avoid dried spices whenever possible.
In this Full-Flavoured Thai Beef Soup, the chillies help boost your metabolism. One of the reasons so many cultures in hot climates eat hot foods—it helps you cool off by burning up energy. That’s probably why you see so many spicy hCG diet recipes. Cucumber cools the heat and also contributes fibre to the dish. Parsley and mint are both considered medicinal herbs that support your weight-loss goals. Braggs amino acids have been used for decades to boost nutrition and maintain health.
Full-Flavoured Thai Beef SoupPrint Recipe
- 2 cups of broth
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, cut into large pieces
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon of peeled, grated ginger
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
- 100 grams of extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of sherry
- 1 hot pepper, seeds and stem removed diced fine (or hot pepper flakes to taste)
- 6 slices of cucumber, seeds and skin removed, julienned
- 2 tablespoons of Braggs amino acids
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- Cook the ground beef first in a non-stick pan with deep sides. Drain the beef on a piece of paper towel and set it aside. Use the sherry and fish sauce to deglaze the pan, and then add the broth. You can use beef stock, plain water, or vegetable stock.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer. Add the lemongrass. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the lemongrass. Now add the ginger and garlic. Simmer for at least three minutes.
- Return the beef to the pan. Reduce the heat and cover until the beef is heated through. Stir in the finely diced hot pepper.
- Serve the soup in a bowl garnished with parsley, mint, and cucumber strips.