In this French dip, I minced the beef to soak in as many flavours as possible. This Crockpot French Minced Beef Dip Recipe is a keeper. I can guarantee that you’ll fall in love with this sandwich recipe as much as I did.
Crockpot French Minced Beef Dip RecipePrint Recipe
- 3 pounds of rump roast
- 1 can of French onion condensed soup
- 1 can of beef broth
- 1 12-ounce bottle of beer
- 4 sub sandwich rolls
- Butter for rolls
- Garlic salt to taste
- Black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- Place the beef into your crockpot.
- Lightly sprinkle the meat with a few black pepper and garlic salt dashes, and add a few (5 or so) dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- In a separate bowl or measuring cup, mix the broth, soup, and beer.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the roast to mix the liquid with the seasoning.
- Cook the roast in the crockpot on low for 7 hours.
- About 30 minutes before you eat, remove the meat, and mince as little as possible. Put the meat back in the crockpot to soak in the juices for the remainder of the time. Taste it while you’re at it. I ended up adding a few dashes of garlic salt at this point, too, but that might be overkill for you.
- Cut the sub sandwich rolls in half vertically, butter, and toast in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Use tongs to scoop the meat out of the crockpot and place it on the toasted buns. Ladle juice out of the pot into a small bowl for dipping.