Here we share with you a perfect meal for you and young guests who like to eat cheesy pizza hamburger pie. We’ve selected the toppings we used to have on those fat-laden meals of take-out pizza.
Cheesy Pizza Hamburger Pie
This cheesy pizza hamburger pie is a perfect meal for you and your young guests who like to eat cheesy pizzas and hamburgers.
- 1 olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef) - extra lean
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 stalks green onions (scallions or green shallots) - sliced thin
- 2 large mushrooms - (2 ounces) sliced thin
- ½ small green pepper (green capsicum) - seeded and diced
- 1 large Roma tomatoes - sliced thin
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese - non-fat shredded
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl combine the beef, crumbled rye bread, egg substitute, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray. Press the beef into the pie pan making a crust.
- Coat a non-stick sauté pan and sauté the shallots and mushrooms until almost cooked through. Place it on top of the beef shell. Top with diced green pepper and make rings of the tomato slices over the top. Sprinkle with herbs. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 35 minutes until browned.
- Allow the pie to rest for 5 minutes before removing from the pie pan onto a serving plate.
Calories: 260kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 28gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 331mgPotassium: 601mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 302IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 100mgIron: 3mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.