Want to try a new ground beef dish for a change? Try this Bacon-Beef Roll that you can prepare quickly. It is packed with loads of flavours from the bacon and the beef. It’s a new recipe you’ll want to try if you love bacon and rolls.
Bacon-Beef RollPrint Recipe
- Beef Roll Ingredients
- 900 grams of ground beef
- 6 slices of white bread
- 200 ml of milk for soaking bread
- 120-150 grams of hard cheese
- 4 eggs
- 10-12 slices of bacon
- 7-8 sprigs of parsley
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Sauce Ingredients
- 200-300 ml of ketchup
- 60-70 grams of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of dry mustard
- Tabasco sauce to taste
- Soak pieces of bread in milk for a few minutes. Grate cheese, rinsed, drained parsley finely chop. Whisk the eggs lightly.
- Add lightly pressed bread, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper, eggs (if desired – and a bit of garlic) into the mixture. Hard mix with hands until the mixture becomes homogeneous, moldable, roll and lay baking paper or foil into a form.
- Carefully wrap the loaf with bacon, hiding the ends down under the roll.
- Knead for sauce, ketchup, mustard and sugar, dropwise adding Tabasco and tasting.
- Spread about a third of the sauce, liberally, on the roll, after which (the oven has received the required 180 degrees) and bake.
- After 45 minutes, take out the roll, add another third of the sauce and bake for 15 minutes. Check the readiness by thrusting in the middle of the loaf with a wooden toothpick.
- Roll cut, served with cooked vegetables, the best of which is mashed potatoes. And with the remaining sauce, it is, incidentally, very tasty.