I’ve re-vamped my moist turkey muffin recipe and came up with something everyone in our family loves.
One day I decided to try grating the onion and garlic clove before adding them to the mixture (instead of dicing them), and that method really helped to make these muffins so juicy!
The best part is that these turkey muffins also act as the perfect vessel to get more veggies into your kids without them even realizing it! They are so quick and simple to put together, making them a perfect go-to meal for weeknights. Check out the easy recipe for my moist turkey muffin below.
Moist Turkey Muffin Recipe
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 medium egg
- 1 small onion grated
- 1 clove garlic grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- 1 medium carrot grated
- 1 cup spinach finely chopped
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients by hand.
- Separate into balls and place in a muffin tin (the silicone muffin pans work great for these as you don’t have to grease them)
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with your favourite sides and topped with your topping of choice.