This mini pizza meatloaf recipe is super quick to prepare and doesn’t take long to cook. That’s the benefit of making “mini” meatloaves. From start to finish, these are done in 30 minutes.
I love using my Wilton 6 Cavity Mini Loaf Pan when I make this recipe to keep the loaf sizes consistent. They also allow me to portion each loaf into a rough 4-ounce serving.
This time around, I served this with a spinach orzo salad that I also plan to share soon!
I hope you enjoy this one just as much as we do!
Mini Pizza MeatloafPrint Recipe
- 2 pounds of ground turkey 93% lean
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups of pizza sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes more or less as desired
- 1 cup of reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices of turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, eggs, Panko breadcrumbs, 3/4 cup of pizza sauce, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic cloves, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Form into 10 small loaves or fill Wilton mini loaf pans 3/4 full with meat mixture. Top each loaf with 1 to 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, 1 to 2 tablespoons of reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese, and 3 turkey pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.