This recipe for cheddar mashed potatoes with flavoured turkey patties is the perfect way to supplement nutrients to your kids. It’s so tasty and looks appetizing when appropriately arranged. Your kids will definitely love this easy and healthy recipe.
Cheddar Mashed Potatoes With Flavoured Turkey PattiesPrint Recipe
- Mashed Potatoes Ingredients
- 2 whole potatoes
- Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of milk
- Meatballs Ingredients
- 200 grams ground turkey
- 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbled
- ½ cup whole milk
Mashed Potatoes Instructions
- Peel the two potatoes and cut them into little cubes. Pop them in the microwave in a container with a lid adding a dash of milk. Heat for 8 minutes at a high setting.
- Once the potatoes are soft, mash them to the desired consistency, adding cheese, salt and pepper.
Turkey Patties Instructions
- Add the ingredients to a bowl, and make tiny patties and flatten.
- Sautee over a pan for 4 minutes, until brown adding olive oil.
- Serve on a plate, place patties first, then layer with mashed potatoes.