Here’s another filling breakfast recipe to try, Baked Ground Turkey Egg Rolls. It’s a healthy and filling meal to kick off your day. It’s the perfect breakfast when you want something to keep you energized in the mornings.
Baked Ground Turkey Egg RollsPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 teaspoons of cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 14-ounce can of bean sprouts, drained
- 1/2 can chopped water chestnuts
- 2 cups of cabbage
- 16 egg roll wrappers
- Brown the ground turkey. Drain. Return to pan with garlic.
- Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, cayenne, and ground ginger in a small bowl. Stir into turkey and garlic. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage, bean sprouts and water chestnuts in another skillet. Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender for about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Combine turkey and seasoning with vegetables. Mix well.
- Lay Out one egg roll skin with a corner pointed towards you. Place about 1/3 – 1/4 cup of turkey mixture on egg roll paper. Fold corner up over the mixture. Fold left and corners in and continue to roll.
- Put the seam side down on your baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spray top of egg rolls with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.