When it comes to taking out Gourmet Fried Rice, you always need to go above and beyond it to see if you can master it. My version of the dish is close to the classic dish; just a couple of minor things have been changed. Nevertheless, I’ve concluded that this recipe was given all thumbs up from the family. Yes, I know take out is so much faster. To me, though, knowing exactly what ingredients are in the recipe makes it so much better.
Gourmet Fried Rice
- 1 cup ground pork - loin
- 2 cups rice
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 medium eggs - scrambled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a skillet, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on medium heat. Add pork and heat thoroughly.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice and set aside.
- Once the pork is heated, add garlic cloves and vegetable blend. Cook everything for 6 to 8 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Meanwhile, scramble 3 eggs in a skillet with a bit of oil or butter.
- Add scrambled eggs to pork and vegetable mixture and sesame oil and soy sauce. Stir and combine all.