This Easy Mexican Chorizo recipe is a very quick dish that you can always prepare anytime, for breakfast or even for a pack of lunch. This recipe includes inside the variations of seasonings you would like for your sausages. If you guy’s have nothing else to do today and are still deciding what is best to prepare for a packed lunch, then take a look at this one and try this Easy Mexican Chorizo!
Now I’m giving you or sharing this ground pork recipe for you to try. In this, we can assure that we can serve the best and healthy food, rather than buying at a grocery. And to know the procedures, just scroll down the bar, and then you will see the easy steps with the ingredients.
Easy Mexican ChorizoPrint Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground pork
- 1 tablespoon of ground red chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 2 minced of garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of salt
1. Thoroughly mix the seasonings into the ground pork. Shape into 5 patties.
2. Heat a large skillet with oil over medium to high heat. When the skillet is hot, place the patties and cook them until nicely seared and they are brown in color. Flip the patties and cook to your liking.
You can also have this or prepare this for breakfast with a slice of bread or rice. So, take a look again at any variations of seasoning which you’re going to use and enjoy serving it for your family. You can add this recipe to any dish you would like to prepare. So, good luck and I hope you will have fun doing this recipe!