These gyro meatball sliders are a must-try. It’s a quick snack you can prepare when you got no time to prepare for your guests. It’s a simple way to spice up your usual meatballs. Check out the recipe below.
Gyro Meatball SlidersPrint Recipe
- Whole wheat dinner rolls
- 1 pound of ground lamb
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of dried dill
- 1/4-1/2 cup of whole-wheat or gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. In a large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients (only 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs).
- Using your hand or a spoon, mix all of the ingredients together.
- If the mixture is too wet, add more breadcrumbs. Roll into golf-ball sized balls and bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes (until lightly browned and cooked through).
- Toast the bread rolls.
- Serve the meatballs into the bread and add sauce.