Chicken keema kabab is of very delicious Indian dish. It is a traditional cuisine of Middle Eastern. This recipe is made with minced chicken and spicy masala mix.
This dish is good for your health. It is also very simple and quick to prepare at home. So let’s know how to make keema kabab. And taste the delicious dish.
Amazing Chicken Keema Kabab
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (chilli powder in British English)
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cilantro (coriander) - chopped
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour (plain flour Australia and UK)
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Take the minced chicken in a bowl. Add chilli powder, green chilli, garam masala, garlic paste, onion paste, chopped coriander leaves, flour, oil, and salt to taste. Mix everything well.
- Divide the mixture into round balls and flatten to elongate. Place in a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the kabab one by one and fry it in low flame until the colour changes to a golden brown. Remove in an absorbent paper. Serve hot with green salad and chutney as you like.