This low-carb chicken kebab steak is one of my favourites. It’s so tasty and easy to make. You even have the freedom to sook it the way you want it to–whether grilled, fried, roast, bake, or even air fried! It’s so versatile; you won’t have any excuses for not making it at home.
Low-Carb Chicken Kebab
- 1 kilogram ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 150 grams tomatoes - sliced
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 ½ tablespoons chili powder (chilli powder in British English)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- Finely chop the onions and drain them well.
- In a large bowl, add all spices and minced chicken.
- Mix the mixture thoroughly.
- Refrigerate for half an hour.
- Grease your hand with oil and take approximately 3 tablespoons of the minced mixture in your hand.
- Put it in the centre of your palm. Roll it to form a smooth ball. Flatten it and shape it to a long piece of meat and put it in a skewer.
- Fry it in oil over a low flame or bake it in an air fryer or oven.
- Serve with mint yogurt.