Are you looking for a fast, easy Italian meal that feeds a crowd? Well, look no further than this Spicy Rotini Bake. It’s simple to prepare and easily feeds up to 8 people.
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 teaspoon of powdered garlic
- 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 1 can of 28-ounce of crushed tomatoes
- 1 can 28-ounce diced tomatoes
- 1 pound of Rotini pasta
- 1 8-ounce package of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup of pepperoni, chopped
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet. Add garlic and continue to brown for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the grape jelly, salt, pepper, powdered garlic and red pepper flakes to the meat. Stir to combine.
- Pour the tomatoes over the meat mixture. Stir to combine.
- Cook the sauce for 30 minutes.
- Prepare rotini pasta as directed on the packaging.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into a 13 x 9 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni over the pasta, then pour on the sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.