Depending on your personal preference, it can also be adapted to be made hotter or milder.
The Best Spicy Pepperoni BolognesePrint Recipe
- 200 grams of beef mince
- 100 grams of pepperoni
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 teaspoon of very lazy fire-roasted chili
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 4 closed cup of mushrooms, diced
- 1 carton of tomato passata
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- Fry the beef and pepperoni until browned.
- Drain the meat’s natural fats, putting the meat to one side and the fat back into the pan.
- Add the carrot, celery, onion, chili, and garlic to the pan with the fat from the meat and cook until translucent.
- Put the meat back into the pan along with the tomato passata, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, and herbs.
- Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes.