This Savory Thai Beef Toast is a simple Thai snack you can prepare in minutes. It’s packed with savory flavors you can enjoy in one bite! Check out the easy recipe here.
- 12 bread slices
- 125 grams of beef mince
- 125 grams of shrimps, minced
- 1 tablespoon of green onion, finely cut
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons of parsley or fresh coriander, finely cut
- 1 teaspoon of garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper powder
- Oil for frying
- Chop all ingredients thickly in a chopper except parsley, bread, and oil.
- Cut slices into little squares.
- Put the mince substance on one side of each bread piece.
- Heat 2 inches deep oil in the frying pan and fry slices with the coated side facing the bottom.
- When the coated side turns golden, fry from the other side.
- Remove from the pan and put on a paper. The paper will absorb the excess oil.
- Garnish with parsley or coriander leaves.