Skillets are one of the greatest inventions ever. They don’t only save time, but they also save lives. Wanna know how? Check out this Breakfast Keto Taco Skillet.
To break it down, a successful keto diet requires self-discipline, and that can be easier when you prepare your own meals.
In other words, you know exactly what you’re putting in your body. On this diet specifically, it has to be less than 20 grams of carbs and more than 80% fats daily.
Unless you will hire a chef, preparing your meals can take so much time. For this, you have to cook ahead of time, and skillets are the best way to do that.
What Is a Breakfast Keto Taco Skillet?
If you’re familiar with skillet recipes, you may already know how delicious they are.
The vast majority contain eggs and cheese. Well, this skillet is no different.
Also, all of its ingredients are low-carb, which makes them a great fit for the keto diet. It tastes no different than the usual skillet or even better.
Other than that, a taco breakfast skillet requires less time to prepare and relatively more time to cook.
Perfect Breakfast Keto Taco SkilletPrint Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cups water
- 10 eggs, large
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 red onions, diced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled
1. Cook the beef in a skillet on medium-high heat until brown.
2. Stir in the skillet the taco seasoning with water. Cook for about 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened with the meat. Then set half of it aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. Mix the rest of the ingredients, including eggs, in a large bowl and add it to the cooked beef.
5. Put all in the oven for about 30 minutes until the mixture is cooked and fluffy.
6. Now, as your skillet is ready, you can top it with the remaining beef and cheddar cheese.