An Indian twist on an Italian favourite, this beef crescent calzone entree sounds pretty sinful, but with a bit of creativity, the calories can be brought under control. Of course, it’s still going to be comfort food, so I wouldn’t recommend over-indulging, but once in a while, it’s okay.
Beef Crescent CalzonePrint Recipe
- 2 tubes of Pillsbury Crescent croissant roll
- 4 ounces of pre-cooked minced beef in salt and pepper
- ½ cup of Prego pizza sauce
- 1 cup of Velveeta Shreds Shredded Cheese Product, Mozzarella Flavor
- A bit of Pam spray (butter flavour)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet. Roll out 13 croissant roll pieces on a sheet in the form of a sun.
- Spread pizza sauce over the croissant rolls.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the sauce.
- Pour all pre-cooked beef over the croissant rolls, then top with the rest of the cheese shreds.
- Gently pick up the ends of the rolls and fold over the beef.
- Pop into the oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.