An Indian twist on an Italian favourite, this beef crescent calzone entree sounds pretty sinful, but with a bit of creativity, the calories can be brought under control. Of course, it’s still going to be comfort food, so I wouldn’t recommend over-indulging, but once in a while, it’s okay.
Filling Beef Crescent Calzone
This beef crescent calzone is an Indian take to the Italian calzone you always loved. Check out the easy recipe here.
- 4 ounces ground beef (minced beef) - pre-cooked mincedin salt and pepper
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese - shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly spray a cookie sheet. Roll out 13 croissant roll pieces on a sheet in the form of a sun.
- Spread pizza sauce over the croissant rolls.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over the sauce.
- Pour all pre-cooked beef over the croissant rolls, then top with the rest of the cheese shreds.
- Gently pick up the ends of the rolls and fold over the beef.
- Pop into the oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden.
Calories: 91kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 9gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.3gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 228mgPotassium: 137mgFiber: 0.3gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 178IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 151mgIron: 1mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!