Delectable Turkey Larb Soup
I have always wondered how I can incorporate larb into soup and this is the answer. This turkey larb soup is a very comforting soup you'll enjoy sipping.
- 1 ¼ pounds ground turkey (minced turkey)
- ½ cup cilantro (coriander) - chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil - toasted
- 2 tablespoons garlic - minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger - minced
- ½ cup red onion - sliced vertically
- 1 tablespoon sugar (white sugar)
- 1 ½ tablespoon fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sriracha
- 3 cups chicken stock (chicken broth or chicken bouillon)
- 2 cups water
- In a pot, cook your ground turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to crumble. Drain and return to pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce and sesame oil and cook 2 more minutes.
- Pour the broth and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, add sriracha and sugar, and cut napa cabbage into strips. Add cilantro and red onion.
- Simmer for 10 more minutes.
Calories: 158kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 24gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 54mgSodium: 854mgPotassium: 407mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 182IUVitamin C: 10mgCalcium: 36mgIron: 1mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!