This Turkey Larb Soup is a must-try recipe. It combines the goodness of the classic Thai dish with the yumminess of a filling soup. Check out the very easy recipe here.
- 1 1/4 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 1/2 cups of napa cabbage leaves
- 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons of fresh ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup of red onion, sliced vertically
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sriracha hot chilli sauce
- 3 cups of chicken broth
- 2 cups of water
- In a pot, cook your ground turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink, stirring to crumble. Drain and return to pan.
- Add ginger, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce and sesame oil and cook 2 more minutes.
- Pour the broth and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, add sriracha and sugar, and cut napa cabbage into strips. Add cilantro and red onion.
- Simmer for 10 more minutes.