I’ve been trying to use up some of the canned goods in my pantry lately (I say pantry, but it’s a tiny cupboard, but I digress). Anyway, I have had two things kicking around there that I haven’t used, Rotel and Coconut milk. Don’t worry; this Mexican mini turkey meatloaf recipe does not combine the two, but it does use the Rotel!
This recipe makes four 3-muffin servings and can be served in many ways!
Easy Mexican Mini Turkey Meatloaf RecipePrint Recipe
- 1 pound of 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup of Rotel
- 1/3 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/3 cup of Sargento Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Mexican
- Salt and pepper
- Grease a standard 12 muffin pan and heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture into the 12 muffin pan.
- Bake the meatloaf at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.