I’ve been trying to use up some of the canned goods in my pantry lately (I say pantry, but it’s a tiny cupboard, but I digress). Anyway, I have had two things kicking around there that I haven’t used, Rotel and Coconut milk. Don’t worry; this Mexican mini turkey meatloaf recipe does not combine the two, but it does use the Rotel!
This recipe makes four 3-muffin servings and can be served in many ways!
Easy Mexican Mini Turkey Meatloaf Recipe
Looking for something Mexican for dinner? Give this mini turkey meatloaf recipe a try. I guarantee you that you'll love how it tastes.
- 1 pound ground turkey (minced turkey) - 99% lean
- 1 medium egg - beaten
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese - mMxican
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Grease a standard 12 muffin pan and heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Divide the mixture into the 12 muffin pan.
- Bake the meatloaf at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through.
Calories: 226kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 32gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.03gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 216mgPotassium: 462mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 274IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 110mgIron: 2mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.