These British sausage rolls are flavourful. This classic British snack is a favourite of mine, and now I can’t believe that I can now make them in the comfort of my own kitchen. So here’s the recipe to check out:
Heavenly British Sausage Rolls
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup cashews - raw and chopped
- 100 grams bread crumbs - wholemeal
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup parsley - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius along with the baking paper inside the baking tray.
- Take a round bowl and add all the minced ingredients in it and mix them all together.
- Now, divide the entire mixture into 6 different sections
- Cut 3 thawed puff pastry from the centre and get 2 halves of the same. So, you get 6 rectangular shapes of it
- Now insert the sausage mince into the puff pastry’s middle portion of the rectangle.
- Wet the edges of the pastry sheet using your fingers and fold them over
- Once all the puff pastry are filled in, cut them into 2 halves
- Take a brush, deep it into soy milk and then lightly coat the milk with the brush on the rolls
- Now, bake the roll into the oven for around half an hour or till they turn golden brown
- Let it cool for 5 minutes and then serve them.