Aside from shredded pork, you can also have the ground meat in your favourite nachos. This is a very simple BBQ pork nachos recipe you can try at home. There are few ingredients, which means you can have this even without going to the supermarket to complete the necessary items.
Smoky BBQ Pork Nachos
This BBQ pork nachos is a very delicious snack you can make oon the weekends. It's so easy to make, I'm sure you'll have this regularly.
- 2 pounds ground pork (minced pork) - loin
- 1 handful iceberg lettuce - shredded
- 1 jar BBQ sauce (barbecue sauce)
- 3 medium jalapenos - optional
- In the crockpot, cook large pork loin on low heat for 30 mince.
- Take out of the crockpot and let cool. Once cooled and shredded, add your barbecue sauce and mix well with the shredded pork.
- In a saucepan, heat the Cheese Whiz on medium-low heat.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Layer a large cookie sheet with your nacho chips, add barbecue pork. Top with thinly sliced red onions.
- Put in the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add shredded lettuce and drizzle with more barbecue sauce. Once plated, add your hot melted Cheese Whiz.
Calories: 990kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 45gFat: 64gSaturated Fat: 20gPolyunsaturated Fat: 13gMonounsaturated Fat: 26gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 579mgPotassium: 896mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 214IUVitamin C: 7mgCalcium: 130mgIron: 4mg
Have you tried this recipe?Please leave a rating and comment.