Aside from shredded pork, you can also have the ground meat in your favourite nachos. This is a very simple BBQ pork nachos recipe you can try at home. There are few ingredients, which means you can have this even without going to the supermarket to complete the necessary items.
BBQ Pork NachosPrint Recipe
- 1 large pork loin, ground
- 1 bag of nacho chips
- Shredded lettuce
- Nacho cheese (jar of cheese whiz)
- Red onions (finely sliced)
- 1 jar of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Jalapenos (optional)
- In the crockpot, cook large pork loin on low heat for 30 mince.
- Take out of the crockpot and let cool. Once cooled and shredded, add your barbecue sauce and mix well with the shredded pork.
- In a saucepan, heat the Cheese Whiz on medium-low heat.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Layer a large cookie sheet with your nacho chips, add barbecue pork. Top with thinly sliced red onions.
- Put in the oven to bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add shredded lettuce and drizzle with more barbecue sauce. Once plated, add your hot melted Cheese Whiz.