Naturally, when I was looking at spices while grocery shopping one day and came across a Shawarma spice mix, I had to buy it. Having reconciled my differences with lamb, I figured I should give it a shot in the shawarma department. These shawarma lamb meatballs are what I came up with. They were pretty delicious.
Aromatic Shawarma Lamb MeatballsPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons of Shawarma Seasoning
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crack an egg and whisk it.
- Mix in the ground lamb, seasoning and spinach.
- Roll into meatballs.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 12 minutes.
- Rotate the meatballs.
- Cook for 10 more minutes.