Check out this Chicken Macaroni Soup Recipe that you surely will enjoy, especially on a cold rainy afternoon or winter morning. Try this great Chicken Macaroni Recipe.
Today is another day for a great soup recipe and what I have for you is a chicken macaroni soup that everyone will be delighted with. I remember the last time I made this when my friends and I were hanging out at my friend’s house on a rainy afternoon. This dish is so good, not to mention that this is a great comfort food too. So, ease your rainy day by having a delectable bowl of chicken macaroni soup. This recipe is also great whenever you have leftovers from fried chicken that you bought in fast food for lunch. That way, you won’t have to throw away the leftover chicken anymore.
It tastes remarkably delicious and very filling too. So go ahead and try this chicken macaroni soup recipe today, and you just won’t regret it.
Super Easy Chicken Macaroni Soup Recipe
- 250 grams chicken breast - skinless, minced (leftover chicken is fine too, just have them minced)
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup macaroni - uncooked
- 1 tablespoon garlic - minced
- ¼ cup white onion - sliced
- ¼ cup green onions - sliced
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 250 milliliter milk - fresh
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 pinch salt - to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper - to taste
- First, cook 1 cup of uncooked macaroni according to packaging or al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a sauce pot, sauté 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and ¼ cup of sliced white onions in butter.
- Add in the 250 grams of chicken and cook until light brown.
- Add one cup of carrots, followed by one cup of celery. Let it simmer, and add 2 cups of water. Cook until the chicken is tender.
- Once the chicken and veggies are tender, add one cup or 250 milliliter of fresh milk.
- Add the macaroni.
- Stir constantly. Let it simmer for about 7 to 10 minutes. Don’t overcook the veggies.
- Lastly, top with green onions. Serve with garlic bread, and enjoy. This will make about 6 servings.