Please meet the mince chicken with crunchy green bean. The original recipe used rabbit meat, but I didn’t have rabbit meat, so I just used whatever was in my kitchen.
Please note this is not a proper recipe. I can’t give you the appropriate measurement because I was doing trial and error. The best thing you can do is have fun with the ingredients. The taste was yum!
Tasty Mince Chicken With Crunchy Green Bean
This mince chicken with crunchy green bean recipe is the prefect healthy dish to serve. Learn to cook the easy recipe here.
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 3 big red chili (red chilli in British English) - sliced thinly
- 2 medium green chilis (green chilli in British English) - cut julienne style
- 1 cup ground chicken (minced chicken)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce - sweet
- 1 handful green beans
- Preheat a tablespoon of cooking oil, and then add the green bean. Leave it until brownish. You will hear the popping sounds.
- Sauteed the garlic and shallot, put the chilli, add mince chicken and the mushrooms. Cook until change colour.
- Add oyster sauce and sweet soya sauce. Mix well until all cooked.
- Arrange the green bean on a plate. Pour the minced chicken mix on top.
Calories: 229kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 24gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 1224mgPotassium: 955mgFiber: 4gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 381IUVitamin C: 15mgCalcium: 42mgIron: 2mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!