Want to try this savory meatball soup recipe? Then what are you waiting for? Check on the ingredients and go ahead and make yourself some meatball soup today.
Savory Meatball Soup Recipe
Hi guys, I have something for you to prepare, and it is the Savory meatball soup for your meals. This recipe is so familiar and common, but this one is different. It may look so familiar in your eyes, but in your mouth, it has a delightful meaty taste.
This soup recipe is perfect for the rainy season. In the cold season, we want something to sip, and we usually always feel hungry. That’s why this recipe fits in. Not only in the cold season but anytime as long as you want to. You can also prepare this for a snack also paired with gingerbread. If you want to try this, just grab the ingredients and follow the procedure below.
Heartwarming And Savory Meatball Soup Recipe
- 2 bunches green onions (scallions or green shallots) - chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can green chilis (green chilli in British English) - chopped
- 1 can passata or crushed tomatoes (tomato puree with seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 pieces dried mint
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1- quart water
- 2 pounds ground beef (minced beef)
- 2 medium egg
- ½ cup all purpose flour (plain flour Australia and UK)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Heat oil in a pot, then add onions until it caramelizes. Add tomatoes, chiles, and seasonings. Pour water and bring to a boil. Cover and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the water to boil, mix lean ground beef, eggs, flour, salt, pepper, and half a teaspoon of garlic powder. Form into a ball as you desired sizes. Slowly drop the balls into the soup individually while letting the soup continue to boil. When all the ingredients are added, turn off the heat and serve it while hot. Don’t forget to taste first to adjust the seasoning.