There are many benefits of cooking meals using ground beef as the main ingredient. One of the main advantages is that it is a very versatile ingredient. You can make different casseroles, sauces and soups ranging from casual weeknight dinners to the most elegant dinners that are suitable even for the fussiest guests. On the other hand, ground beef can speed up meal preparation which can be quite handy especially when you need a simple, fast meal. Here a Spaghetti Casserole recipe with ground beef:
Delightful Spaghetti CasserolePrint Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can cream mushroom soup
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce (tomato based)
- 1 clove garlic (Peel and cut into small pieces)
- 4 cups of cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place one large skillet over medium heat and add some olive oil. Add garlic and onion and crumble the ground beef. Stir until the ground beef is brown and cooked through for about 5 minutes.
3. Remove the cooked beef from the heat and place it in a mixing bowl. Add spaghetti sauce, mushroom soup, ½ cup of water, ½ cup of cheddar cheese and the cooked spaghetti. Stir gently until everything is mixed up well.
4. Transfer your spaghetti mixture to a ceramic or glass baking dish before spreading evenly in the baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese on the mixture
5. Bake until the cheese has melted and the casserole is bubbling, about 20 minutes.