This breakfast casserole is extremely easy and super affordable, but the best part is that you can prep everything the night before, making the morning so much easier. This is a perfect dish to have any time of the day–not just for breakfast.
Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound ground pork (minced pork)
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 10 medium eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese - shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the ground pork in a pan.
- Cook the onions for about 2 to 3 minutes in the same pan.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Prepare the baking dish and spray it with cooking spray.
- Add the frozen hash browns to the prepared baking dish.
- Layer the pork onion mixture on top of the hash browns.
- Pour the egg mixture over the sausage onion mixture.
- Cover the top of the mixture with cheese.
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 45 minutes. Then remove the tin foil and cook for another 10 minutes.
- You know it is done when the sides of the casserole are slightly brown, and the cheese is melting and bubbly.