This simple fennel chicken meatballs recipe sets the stage for any number of dishes; pasta, appetizers for a pot luck affair, sandwiches. And all with just some lean ground chicken and some spices, it’s refreshingly light, simple and quick; no need to mess about with fillers or binders.
Juicy Fennel Chicken Meatballs
These fennel chicken meatballs are so easy to prepare! I love making these when I want some satisfying meatballs.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lay out the mixture onto a cutting board and form into a uniformly thick log.
- Cut the log into equal-sized sections.
- Roll each section into a ball and place it on a parchment papered sheet pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (on convection setting if your oven has it) for 25 to 30 minutes until a minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit is reached.
- Serve with your favourite sauce and pasta or by themselves as an appetizer.
Calories: 233kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 20gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 98mgSodium: 651mgPotassium: 640mgFiber: 1gSugar: 0.1gVitamin A: 133IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 48mgIron: 2mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!