These Buffalo Chicken Meatballs are so easy to make. They come together quickly and bake for easy cleanup. You can make these for a party and throw them in a crockpot with the buffalo sauce for an easy crowd-pleaser. Serve them with a side of ranch dipping sauce and some toothpicks. Delish!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs With Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1 pound ground chicken (minced chicken)
- ¾ cup carrots
- 1 medium egg
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs - gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion - minced, seasoning
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 1 pinch salt - to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper - to taste
Ranch Dipping Sauce:
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Turn the oven to 400°F to preheat, and line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Peel and chop the carrots to fit into your food processor. Pulse the carrots until its minced into tiny pieces.
- Place all the meatball ingredients into the mixing bowl. This includes ground chicken, carrots, garlic, half of the buffalo sauce, ranch powder, minced onion seasoning, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper to taste. Mix with a large spoon just until well incorporated. Scoop heaping tablespoon-sized meatballs into hands, and roll into balls.
- Place meatballs on the sheet pan, and bake for 20 minutes (meatballs should be cooked to 160°F internally).
- While the meatballs are cooking, make the ranch dipping sauce. Mix the sour cream, ranch dressing and heavy cream. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
- Once the meatballs are cooked to temperature, take them out and toss them into the remaining 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. If you are making for later in the day, put them in the crockpot and throw them into the remaining buffalo sauce—place in warm setting.