The Ragu Sauce Bolognese Pasta is super simple to make and will be gone from the plates before you know it. You can have this meal for lunch or dinner, and it’s guaranteed everyone will love them.
Best of all, you can freeze the extra sauce for later. How’s that for intelligent cooking?
Now, you’ve probably noticed the trend already. We’re big fans of Italian food. This particular dish was first made around 1891, but the modern recipe has come a far way. Presently, there are about a billion ways to make them, and as always, we chose one of the easiest because we’re wizards of time management, of course.
So get out your secret stash of pasta ( we hope you have one) and get ready for absolute deliciousness. We dare say this is just as good as restaurant made, so you can save money next time you crave glorious ragu sauce bolognese pasta.
Ragu Sauce Bolognese PastaPrint Recipe
- 10 ounces of pasta
- 3 1/2 ounces of parmesan
- 12 ounces of ground beef
- 5 ounces of pancetta
- 2-3 big, ripe tomatoes
- 6 ounces of thick tomato juice
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1-2 celery, diced
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 ounces of butter
- Tomato and basil for garnish
- 3 ounces of white wine and 33 ounces of water
- Peel and chop onions, carrots and celery. Cut your pancetta or bacon finely too, but don’t mix it with the vegetables.
- Heat olive oil and butter in your pan. Add your onion and cook it until transparent. Add pancetta, carrots, and celery next.
- Fry vegetables until softened on medium heat, about 10 minutes. Add your beef and steer until everything is well mixed. Cook for 5 minutes more while constantly stirring. You know you’re ready when the meat has browned.
- Raise heat and add white wine. Reduce the alcohol for a minute or 2, then add tomatoes and tomato juice. Stir well and add water and seasoning.
- Now, we said this is an easy recipe, but it’s not exactly a quick one. The sauce takes about 3 hours to cook. The great news is that you only need to stir it now and then.
- Add your extra sauce to bottles or bags and freeze it for later use.
- Now all you need is pasta. Boil your favourite type of pasta and mix it with the sauce in a pan.
- Enjoy your Pasta Bolognese with Ragu Sauce with a garnish of parmesan and a glass of Aperol Spritz.