This Greek fajitas recipe is one for those who want to come up with a tasty treat that everyone can individualize. Not only is it healthy, but it is a delicious way to put a Greek twist on a Mexican fave! I hope you can enjoy this healthy, easy, and delicious recipe.
Yummy Greek Fajitas With Lemon Greek SoYo
- 4 medium tortillas - whole-wheat
- 1 pound ground beef (minced beef) - pre-cooked
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow bell peppers (yellow capsicum)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 can mushrooms
- 1 handful Romaine lettuce
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 onion lime
- 250 grams black beans
- 1 cup feta cheese
Greek SoYo Ingredients
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- So the first thing is to prep your vegetables, whether fresh or frozen, throw them in a sauce or frying pan along with a couple of slices of lemon and lime, add fajita seasoning, add olive oil and cook them down to your liking. I cook mine down until they look like your normal fajita veggies.
- Now, if you are cooking your beef, I would start on that while cooking the vegetables or beforehand. If you have the pre-made beef, warm it up and add fajita seasoning if none is on it already.
- Clean off your black beans with water, and warm them up a little in the microwave.
- You are pretty much set to go. Now, I like to turn on my broiler and heat my tortillas, but make sure everyone is lined up and ready to eat when you do this, or they will cool and get hard too quick.
Lemon Greek SoYo Instructions
- Add half parts sour cream and Greek yogurt; it depends on how many people you feed.
- Add in some lemon juice, a couple of taps of lemon pepper and Mediterranean seasoning. I cook like my granny, so I taste and visualize to get measurements.
- If you overseason, add more sour cream or Greek yogurt, and if you under season, add more seasoning. Now you have the topping, so enjoy your fajitas.
- Now set up a station for everyone to pick from the veggies, chicken, Pico, beans, etc., and you are ready for a Greek Fiesta!