This Stuffed Bell Peppers With Turkey Curry recipe consists of ground turkey with spinach, sweet and tangy dried berries seasoned with delicious curry and stuffed into sweet bell peppers. This dish is simple to prepare, healthy, and so full of flavor. I’m sure your family will enjoy this as much as I do!
Aromatic Stuffed Bell Peppers With Turkey Curry
Check out this easy to make stuffed bell peppers with turkey curry recipe that's guaranteed to satisfy your cravings. Learn how to cook it here.
- 1 pound ground turkey (minced turkey)
- 3 medium yellow bell peppers (yellow capsicum) - yellow, orange or red
- 1 medium yellow onion - chopped into small chunks
- 1 bag spinach - defrosted and drained
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese - shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Half the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the stems and seeds.
- Place the peppers cut-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. In a medium skillet, saute onions in olive oil until the onions start turning translucent. Add drained spinach, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, frequently stirring to break down the turkey.
- Add berries, curry powder and salt pepper to taste. Mix well to combine, then remove from heat.
- Remove peppers from the oven, turn the cut-side up and let cool for a few minutes.
- Arrange peppers in a baking dish. Stuff each pepper with cooked stuffing, put extra stuffing on top.
- Add the cheese on top.
- Place the peppers back in the oven for another 30 minutes.
Calories: 473kcalCarbohydrates: 40gProtein: 38gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 2gMonounsaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0.02gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 566mgPotassium: 1037mgFiber: 5gSugar: 24gVitamin A: 7091IUVitamin C: 186mgCalcium: 319mgIron: 4mg
How did this recipe turn out for you?We’re eager to hear your thoughts!