This Stuffed Bell Peppers With Turkey Curry recipe consists of ground turkey with spinach, sweet and tangy dried berries seasoned with delicious curry and stuffed into sweet bell peppers. This dish is simple to prepare, healthy, and so full of flavor. I’m sure your family will enjoy this as much as I do!
Stuffed Bell Peppers With Turkey CurryPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 3 medium bell peppers (yellow, orange or red)
- 1 medium onion, chopped into small chunks
- 1 frozen bag of spinach, defrosted and drained
- 1 cup of dried berries chopped small (dried cranberry or dried cherry)
- 2 teaspoons of curry powder
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Half the bell peppers lengthwise and remove the stems and seeds.
- Place the peppers cut-side down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the stuffing. In a medium skillet, saute onions in olive oil until the onions start turning translucent. Add drained spinach, and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, cook on medium heat for 15 minutes, frequently stirring to break down the turkey.
- Add berries, curry powder and salt pepper to taste. Mix well to combine, then remove from heat.
- Remove peppers from the oven, turn the cut-side up and let cool for a few minutes.
- Arrange peppers in a baking dish. Stuff each pepper with cooked stuffing, put extra stuffing on top.
- Add the cheese on top.
- Place the peppers back in the oven for another 30 minutes.