This classic and easy to prepare recipe for lasagna alla bolognese is perfect for dinner or lunch. This is a main dish you can serve regardless of what occasion you are celebrating. It’s best shared, so serve this when you got guests over.
Lasagna Alla BolognesePrint Recipe
- 8-10 lasagna sheets
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 preserved peeled tomatoes
- 14 ounces of minced beef
- 8 ounces of cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 ounces of parmesan
- 3 ounces of mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a pan, add olive oil and put the chopped onion to soften. Add the minced meat, garlic, and let everything brown. Add salt, oregano, and paprika over the meat, mix everything and leave the pan on the fire for 7 minutes. After this time, add the tomatoes and leave the pan on the fire for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cottage cheese, half the parmesan, the pesto sauce, the sour cream, and the egg yolk.
- Cook the lasagna pasta according to package instructions, then let them cool down. Grease them with oil so that they don’t stick together.
- In a baking tray, place a row of lasagna sheets, a layer of minced meat, another layer of lasagna sheets, and a layer of cheese mixture.
- Repeat the process until you finish all the sheets and filling. The top layer should be made of a lasagna sheet, which lay the rest of the grated mozzarella and a little parmesan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, until browned and the lasagna is ready.