This Turkey Pasta Bake is a must-try! I’ve been cooking this pasta dish for the longest time, and I wanted to share this with you finally. It’s super easy to do and tastes so great. I love making this when I am craving a good pasta dish that can satisfy me quickly.
Turkey Pasta BakePrint Recipe
- Pasta Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cup of whole-grain pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 10 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup of parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese
- For Serving Ingredients
- 1 cup of spinach leaves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In are large soup pot, add noodles, tomato soup, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium until noodles are nearly cooked. Once done, drain soup and water from noodles and set them aside.
- While noodles are cooking, add olive oil, onion, turkey, and garlic to a large skillet. Brown the meat. Then add in zucchini, carrots, and stewed tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, tomato sauce, basil, parsley, salt, red pepper flakes and drained noodles. Stir together and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour turkey and noodle mixture into a large pyrex or separate ramekins, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and stir it to blend it in a bit. Add parmesan cheese and bake for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, place spinach leaves in the bottom of a bowl and ladle pasta bake over the top. The leaves should wilt and will be the perfect addition to the pasta.