This Turkey Pasta Bake is a must-try! I’ve been cooking this pasta dish for the longest time, and I wanted to share this with you finally. It’s super easy to do and tastes so great. I love making this when I am craving a good pasta dish that can satisfy me quickly.
Delicious Turkey Pasta Bake
- 1 ½ cup Conchiglie rigate (also called shell or seashell pasta) - whole-grain
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium white onion - chopped
- 1 medium yellow bell peppers (yellow capsicum) - chopped
- 1 medium zucchini - chopped
- 3 medium carrots - chopped
- 1 can tomatoes - stewed
- 1 cup mushrooms - chopped
- 1 cup ketchup (tomato sauce Australia and UK)
- 10 leaves basil - chopped
- ½ cup parsley - chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese - low-fat
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
For Serving Ingredients
- 1 cup spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In are large soup pot, add noodles, tomato soup, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce to medium until noodles are nearly cooked. Once done, drain soup and water from noodles and set them aside.
- While noodles are cooking, add olive oil, onion, turkey, and garlic to a large skillet. Brown the meat. Then add in zucchini, carrots, and stewed tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, tomato sauce, basil, parsley, salt, red pepper flakes and drained noodles. Stir together and let cook for 4 minutes.
- Pour turkey and noodle mixture into a large pyrex or separate ramekins, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top and stir it to blend it in a bit. Add parmesan cheese and bake for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, place spinach leaves in the bottom of a bowl and ladle pasta bake over the top. The leaves should wilt and will be the perfect addition to the pasta.