Who doesn’t love a good burrito? Mexican food is delicious, but it is often quite costly for your daily intake of total calories and macronutrients. We wanted to enjoy a delicious burrito with all the flavour but not high-calorie content, so we came up with this quick and easy Healthy Turkey-Stuffed Burrito recipe, so we didn’t have to hit the drive-thrus!
This was quick to make because we already had a container of turkey cooked (with just garlic powder) and stored in a container – all we had to do was heat it and added some taco seasoning.
Healthy Turkey-Stuffed BurritoPrint Recipe
- 1 tortilla
- 3 ounces of lean ground turkey breast
- 50 grams of avocado
- ¼ cup of fat-free mild cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning
- ⅛ cup of non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 28 grams of baby plum tomatoes
- Dash of green onion
- Cook turkey with taco seasoning (in advance if you cook in bulk makes it easier), then place items in a tortilla and serve with hot sauce of your choice!