I love comfort food on Sundays. That’s why I decided to whip up this Feta Arugula Turkey Burgers recipe. There’s just something about a cheesy slice of pizza, a big bowl of ice cream or a juicy cheeseburger to close out the weekend. I’m guilty of letting my healthy eating take a backseat on the weekends, and the truth is, it adds up.
To satisfy my cravings without giving in whole-heartedly, I’m on a quest to make the healthiest versions of foods I crave – like this Feta Arugula Turkey Burger recipe! This dinner is so good and full of good-for-you ingredients.
Feta Arugula Turkey BurgersPrint Recipe
- 1 pound of lean ground turkey
- 1 handful of arugula, finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- Seasonings (to your liking): parsley, sea salt, pepper
- Add turkey, chopped arugula, feta cheese, red onion, Dijon mustard and garlic into a medium-sized bowl.
- Crack an egg into the bowl and mix together.
- Season with parsley, sea salt, and pepper to your liking.
- Form into 5 patties and cook over stove top or grill until browned on each side.