I love using ground turkey in my zucchini dishes. That’s why I created this Zucchini Stuffed Turkey recipe that became my go-to dinner. In this recipe, I’ll share with you how easy it is to prepare. This is guaranteed to fill you up and satisfy you and your loved ones!
Zucchini Stuffed TurkeyPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 medium zucchini, boiled and drained, cut into slices about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons of bone broth (I used turkey broth)
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of grated cheese for toppings
- In a mixing bowl, mix the turkey, salt, seasoning, broth, and oil.
- In a 2-quart glass bowl, place about half of the mixture in the bottom, pressing down until about 1/4-inch thick around the bottom of the pan.
- Place the boiled and drained zucchini in the pan on top of the turkey. Spread evenly to cover all but the edges of the turkey mixture along the side of the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use the remainder of the meat to cover the top of the zucchini. Add the cheese on top.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes at 350 degrees. Up the temperature to 400 degrees and bake for another 7-10 minutes to brown.
- Serve while hot.