Taco Lasagna is one of the easiest weeknight meals that I have ever made! It is delicious, and you will most likely have leftovers. You can never go wrong with having a taco dish because who doesn’t love tacos? This recipe is not a super healthy one, so this is a cheat meal for the whole family. So here is a recipe that will last you two nights this week!
Taco LasagnaPrint Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 packets of taco seasoning
- 1 16-ounce can of refried beans
- 1 10-ounce can of Rotel Tomatoes with green chillies
- 1 bag of grated cheese
- 3 tablespoons of salsa
- Sour Cream
- First, you will cook your ground beef with taco seasoning on the stove. After your meat is cooked all the way through and the grease is drained, set meat aside.
- You will need a rectangular casserole dish. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- You will line the bottom of the dish with the whole can of refried beans. Then you will layer tortillas on top, completely covering all of the beans.
- Next, you will do a layer of your taco meat, then 1 tablespoon of salsa distributed evenly over the meat, then you will add half a can of Rotel. Next, you will add cheese on top of that and then another layer of tortillas.
- Continue layering in this order until you reach the top of the pan. Your top layer will be the rest of the ground beef and cheese. Once you are finished layering, you will place it in the oven uncovered for 20 minutes or until all the cheese is nicely melted.
- Once your lasagna is out of the oven, let cool for 15 minutes, cut into squares, top with sour cream and avocado if you have them.