You can enjoy the goodness of meatballs without having many carbohydrates. Here’s a recipe for keto onion bacon-wrapped meatballs to fill you up! It’s so delicious–you won’t think you’re on a diet!
- 1 pound of grass-fed ground beef
- 1 pound free-range ground pork
- 2 giant free-range eggs
- 1 cup of grated natural Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup of shredded natural mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup of minced garlic or garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
- 2 or 3 onions
- 1 pound of uncured centre-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the meat, pork, eggs, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, garlic, pepper, and Italian seasoning in a big bowl. Use your palms to combine the substances nicely and kind them into meatballs which can be giant sufficient to fill the onion shells in step 4.
- Minimize the highest and backside of every onion, after which separate the layers. Stuff every onion shell with a meatball. Wrap every onion ball with bacon. Place every wrapped meatball on the baking sheet.
- Bake till the meatballs are cooked by about 30 minutes.