These very healthy zucchini and turkey burgers are full of flavours, unlike the regular turkey burgers you get from the store. It’s a burger recipe that you can easily whip up when you have leftover zucchinis and ground turkey.
Zucchini and Turkey BurgersPrint Recipe
- 3 pounds of ground turkey
- 1/4 cup of seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of finely diced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of grated zucchini
- Heat olive oil and mix the ground turkey, diced onion, zucchini, garlic, parsley and bread crumbs with salt and pepper.
- Over medium heat, cook the patties until the internal temperature turns 180 degrees Fahrenheit.