This ground turkey stroganoff is one of a kind. I like having this when I want something savoury and creamy. I love using turkey on my dishes because it’s a healthier option compared to other meats.
- 1 8-ounce package of uncooked pasta
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- Salt to taste
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place the egg noodles in the pot and cook until al dente and drain.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the turkey and onion in the skillet and cook until the turkey is evenly brown and the onion is tender. Mix in the bouillon.
- Stir in the cream of mushroom soup and the water. Cook and stir until heated through. Season with paprika and salt. Serve over the cooked pasta.