This tasty turkey goulash dish is one of our favourite recipes for ground turkey. Preparation takes about an hour, but you only need to look after it once after you set it cooking, so it gives you plenty of time in between to tend to other chores.
Turkey GoulashPrint Recipe
- 2 pounds of ground turkey
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 28-ounce can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 16-ounce can of tomato sauce
- 2 cups of water
- 2 cups of elbow macaroni
- Salt and pepper
- Brown ground beef in a skillet; add onions, garlic, basil, and green pepper.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes. Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce and water. Simmer for 1/2 hour. Add macaroni, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for another 20 to 25 minutes. Serve.