This Turkey Burger Stuffed With Bell Peppers recipe turns 99% lean ground turkey into a meal that you can actually enjoy – seriously – that has the added nutrition of vegetables.
When you look at the different options for ground turkey, you’ll find a significant difference in what seems like a tiny change in the composition of fat/lean meat.
Turkey Burger Stuffed With Bell PeppersPrint Recipe
- 20 ounces of 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder to taste
- Chop peppers into 1/2-inch squares, and put them into a medium bowl with seasoning.
- Add turkey meat, and mix well. Separate into 4 even portions, and press each into a burger patty.
- Cook on a heated indoor grill until cooked all the way through.